At Distinctive Smile Design, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. In addition, we are taking the following actions to combat the spread and reduce the risk of infection. Please note that these are strictly precautionary measures. At this time, there are no confirmed cases at our office.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
• We are limiting schedules to emergency-related services (including pain, swelling, pus, bleeding, broken tooth, or overall inability to chew).
- When you call the office, a voice message will direct you on how to schedule an emergency visit.
• We will be contacting patients to reschedule existing non-emergency appointments for a later date.
- Our timeline for return is ongoing. Please be aware we may need to push back your elective dental appointments even further, as we receive updates from our governing bodies.
• We will continue to pre-screen patients by phone prior to any visits to determine if there are any symptoms.
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- A cold or the flu
- Fever or nausea
- Severe headaches or body aches
- Muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
For those that are EMERGENCY-RELATED appointments and will be visiting the practice, we request patients to wait in their car or outside of the office to reduce capacity in the waiting rooms. Please call the office upon arrival and you will be notified when the treatment room is ready.
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility during these difficult times.
The health and well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority.
If you have any questions, concerns, or are in need of an emergency appointment, please contact our office. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int
Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted.
Thank You and Stay Healthy!